Jump to content

Changelog December


ObiWoki

Recommended Posts

Added:

  • Skins
    • Old cop uniforms are back! The long sleeved uniforms are still available in the shops for purchase. 
    • Black MX added to subscriber perks
  • Phone
    • The new talent tree has been reverted
    • The new prestige tree has been reverted
  • All boat shops now have a vehicle garage
    • Reworked civilian car system
  • Mental asylum
    • Cops can now bury the patient remains at the tomb keypad
    • A 5 minute timer has been implemented on the bury option to make sure rebels have a chance to still get all the loot
    • Civilians can stop the 5 minute timer and keep on looting the remains
    • A new event can no longer be triggered during the patient remains.
    • Cleanup tweaks
  • Client side mods
  • Donor level 10+ now gets permanent subscriber perks
  • In-game vehicle skin shop

Changed/Tweaked:

  • Weed ~ Due to the steady and high rise of weed money in the economy the government of Altis has decided to change the governors abilities regarding weed legalisation
    • Governor can no longer legalise the possession of:
      • Seeds for growing weed plants
      • Weed sprouts
      • Weed plants
      • Weed buds
      • Golden wax
    • Governor can legalise
      • Smoking weed
      • Possession of cannabis
      • Possession of joint's
      • Picking weed plants at the weed field
      • Processing of weed picked from the fields
      • Selling weed picked from fields
  • The seizing / sending people to jail system has been optimized
  • (COP) Reduced time to seize illegal items from vehicles/tents into police vehicle 30 Seconds -> 20 Seconds
  • (COP) Reduced time to seize evidence from own vehicle to HQ 30 Seconds -> 20 Seconds
  • Air HQ & Pyrgos HQ have gotten a fresh layout
  • Athira HQ has gotten a new location and a fresh layout
  • Reworked car / helicopter NPC's
  • Athira drug dealer has been moved to a new location
  • Athira wongs store has been moved to a new location
  • Jewelry emporium objects can no longer be moved by flight
  • The domination group menu will no longer show up on the life server
  • Reduced penalty for processing drugs without a talent 25% -> 15%
  • Lockpick base duration 5 seconds -> 6 seconds
  • Lockpick price $15 -> $25
  • Reduced mission file size
  • Disabled armed offroads on the domination server

Fixed:

  • Fixed instances of fortress bonus giving 15% higher chance of lockpicking instead of 10%
  • A duplication exploit with the Asylum exchange
  • The admin gift quest not giving admin gifts

Removed

  • The Casino

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, ObiWoki said:

 

  • The domination group menu will no longer show up on the life server

Why would you remove literally the BEST thing that has ever be added to the server?

Also ONLY 5 mins to get to the mental remains? You do realize half the time they spawn next to the APD HQ and people need to go to rebel to pull ifrits and get more mags.

The mental remains is meant as a reward for winning the Asylum not for the cops to wait for it.

Stupidest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Why did you disable .50 cals on the dom server? 

You are touching things that you have no knowledge of and are clueless on the subject.

I appreciate yall wanting to help out BUT THIS IS NOT A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Edited by tom
Link to comment

Yeah give rebels at least 10-15 min to regear, then allow cops to seize. Cops will just rush it from their hq and not bother pushing towards the end of the first part. 

 

Or, alternatively, let only rebels see the remains for a bit, and give them 10-15 min to gear up again. It takes a lot of resources and they need time to get more ammo and shit. Then, once the rebels go within a certain distance, THEN cops can see the circle. If the rebels don’t go within the circle by the 15 min mark tho, then the cops will automatically see the circle anyways. 
 

hope that makes sense, but this seems much more fair.

Djmon and Bherky like this
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, tom said:

Why would you remove literally the BEST thing that has ever be added to the server?

Also ONLY 5 mins to get to the mental remains? You do realize half the time they spawn next to the APD HQ and people need to go to rebel to pull ifrits and get more mags.

The mental remains is meant as a reward for winning the Asylum not for the cops to wait for it.

Stupidest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Why did you disable .50 cals on the dom server? 

You are touching things that you have no knowledge of and are clueless on the subject.

I appreciate yall wanting to help out BUT THIS IS NOT A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

this is why i been saying we need a civ rep for gangs and 1 for cops or a cm that is in touch with everyone and knows what is going on and what is wrong.

for 50’s on dom it’s so easy. just make it cost money to pull out. easy

overall i dont think it was a bad update tho

Edited by FudgeR
Link to comment

Not a fan of the new HQ's seemed like each town was unique. Pygros had a dome, Athira had the tower, Kavala has the bank building , air had the military offices, dump HQ has its own unique building. Just replacing everything with military offices =change for the sake of change.  #notmyHQ's 

 

Also in air you should remove one of the 10 pillbox structures to add the garage if you want to add aesthetics. Don't remove the briefing wall that we have all used forever 😔

Link to comment
1 hour ago, tom said:

Why would you remove literally the BEST thing that has ever be added to the server?

Also ONLY 5 mins to get to the mental remains? You do realize half the time they spawn next to the APD HQ and people need to go to rebel to pull ifrits and get more mags.

The mental remains is meant as a reward for winning the Asylum not for the cops to wait for it.

Stupidest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Why did you disable .50 cals on the dom server? 

You are touching things that you have no knowledge of and are clueless on the subject.

I appreciate yall wanting to help out BUT THIS IS NOT A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

This is an end game event. If you cant pay attention to the timer on your screen that literally lets you know when the remains is about to pop and plan accordingly then you probably should just do another event. The Patient remains popping is not the reward, It is another stage of the event. The reward is whats inside and you "Win" that event by getting away with the items, not by sitting in a fortified position in the mental asylum itself and waiting for the patient remains to pop.

 

It amazes me how people want things to come to them so easily these days, how is that even fun to just sit inside a place like the Mental Asylum that is literally the easiest place to defend on Asylum day after day after day.

King, Panda and Bherky like this
Link to comment
1 hour ago, tom said:

Why would you remove literally the BEST thing that has ever be added to the server?

Also ONLY 5 mins to get to the mental remains? You do realize half the time they spawn next to the APD HQ and people need to go to rebel to pull ifrits and get more mags.

The mental remains is meant as a reward for winning the Asylum not for the cops to wait for it.

Stupidest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Why did you disable .50 cals on the dom server? 

You are touching things that you have no knowledge of and are clueless on the subject.

I appreciate yall wanting to help out BUT THIS IS NOT A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Dom has 0 admins watching the thing play out and i swear what i die to most is getting vdm and dying to 50s camping rebel by removing the fucking shit thing 1 of the problems are gone

Link to comment
2 hours ago, tom said:

Also ONLY 5 mins to get to the mental remains? You do realize half the time they spawn next to the APD HQ and people need to go to rebel to pull ifrits and get more mags.

 

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Yeah give rebels at least 10-15 min to regear, then allow cops to seize. Cops will just rush it from their hq and not bother pushing towards the end of the first part. 

Time rebels have to get to patient remains has been increased by APD policy found here.

If any officer does not follow this policy please make an IA report here and it will be handled accordingly.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Richard said:

Yeah give rebels at least 10-15 min to regear, then allow cops to seize. Cops will just rush it from their hq and not bother pushing towards the end of the first part. 

 

Or, alternatively, let only rebels see the remains for a bit, and give them 10-15 min to gear up again. It takes a lot of resources and they need time to get more ammo and shit. Then, once the rebels go within a certain distance, THEN cops can see the circle. If the rebels don’t go within the circle by the 15 min mark tho, then the cops will automatically see the circle anyways. 
 

hope that makes sense, but this seems much more fair.

what-do-you-mean-by-that-druski.gif

Richard likes this
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Swae said:

Awesome nice career cop changes who would have thought....


You took away the casino why? There need to be one in Kavala and Athira every RP server has one and it is now another addition asylum lacks compared to its competition  if people gamble there money away that's not our problem 

+1

You'd be amazed at how many people gamble/bet their money away on other RP servers.

Azeh, Tyrone Darnell and Parzah like this
Link to comment
1 hour ago, bbgreg17 said:

 

Time rebels have to get to patient remains has been increased by APD policy found here.

If any officer does not follow this policy please make an IA report here and it will be handled accordingly.

Hey bbgreg I don't know if you read my suggestion but I said it should be at least 25 mins. 

5 mins is a joke and you don't even have a enough time to get there.

 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, tom said:

Hey bbgreg I don't know if you read my suggestion but I said it should be at least 25 mins. 

5 mins is a joke and you don't even have a enough time to get there.

 

5 minutes before the APD can start burying
+
5 minute bury timer

5+5=?
We understand not everyone passed primary school but maybe 5+5 should be doable for even you Tom.

Blake., Swae, Bherky and 2 others like this
Link to comment
1 minute ago, mitch said:

5 minutes before the APD can start burying
+
5 minute bury timer

5+5=?
We understand not everyone passed primary school but maybe 5+5 should be doable for even you Tom.

you sit in your house all day you ugly EU kid

no one likes you, well maybe okiwoki cause you suck him off all day

Lets see, i said 5 mins to get there you fucking sped cause they can start the timer at the 5 mins.

 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, tom said:

you sit in your house all day you ugly EU kid

no one likes you, well maybe okiwoki cause you suck him off all day

Lets see, i said 5 mins to get there you fucking sped cause they can start the timer at the 5 mins.

 

And you can stop them after they start it. Another fight for you to do isn't that what you wanted?

Edited by ObiWoki
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, tom said:

you sit in your house all day you ugly EU kid

no one likes you, well maybe okiwoki cause you suck him off all day

Lets see, i said 5 mins to get there you fucking sped cause they can start the timer at the 5 mins.

 

 

3 minutes ago, ObiWoki said:

And you can stop them after they start it. Another fight for you to do isn't that what you wanted?

Why are you guys worried about mental, nobody getting on and doing it anyway

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...