Jesse

Farewell All

Afternoon all,

I am retiring from Arma 3 Development, with that comes my departure from Asylum. I will be giving up the Owner role with no one taking my spot. Sole ownership will fall back on Clint now. Asylum has been an adventure and will continue to do fine under the current developers. Azeh has turned in to quite a strong developer and has blossomed in to a fine little flower full of Arma 3 development knowledge. I will be lingering around time to time to help with issues that may arise with development and still offering my help. I just don't have the time anymore and this adventure has been a bit different than what I anticipated. Eventually coming up sometime probably soonish, I will be training them on the general maintenance stuff I did here and there to ensure smooth operations, so until that happens I'll be here.

Random fact: In the year I was doing development here I never once logged in to the servers for more than 15 minutes at a time. 🙃

Thanks everyone,
Jesse

McMuffin, Tyronee, Mayhem and 46 others like this

GL buddy.

Thanks for giving me a chance as contributor and for helping bring Asylum back.  Sorry I squandered my position as a contributor though.

If you're still shooting for a career in law enforcement good luck and I hope you achieve it or if you have congrats.  I've enjoyed my two years doing it so far and if it's something you truly want to do I would say its definitely worth doing even if you find you don't like it.  Learn a lot from it.

16 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

Translated: Im banned but look im a nice guy, plz reconsider.

The fuck? Hell no I wouldn't give two fucks if I was unbanned on here lmao

It's a dying game, it'll probably done in by this summer if were being honest

Chow Mein likes this

28 minutes ago, not vedalkenn said:

The fuck? Hell no I wouldn't give two fucks if I was unbanned on here lmao

It's a dying game, it'll probably done in by this summer if were being honest

we're* we-are 

Thank you for all the time and dedication you have put into the server. I know the developer title can sometimes be a thankless one, but know that there are always those in the community who appreciated the hard work and effort you and the others on the dev team have put in and continue to put in.

DankBud likes this

4 hours ago, Patato said:

Wat. 
Is this an out of season April fools joke?

Legit was thinking this when I read Admin chat but was too busy at work to respond